Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Internship Program Best Practices Workshop, "Taking Your Internship Program from Good to GREAT!"
July 18, 2012, 8:30am - 4:00pm CTUtilizing interns is the perfect way to conduct recruiting activities by identifying future hires, increasing retention rates, maintaining a pipeline of highly qualified candidates, creating and building relationships with local universities and organizations, and having short-term projects completed by an educated workforce. For this to be true, organizations must host effective and meaningful programs. How is this done? What are students looking for? What are the expectations of universities? What can organizations do to make their programs the best they can be?
Learn How To:
- Learn how to effectively implement an impactful internship program;
- Identify future hires with the only no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Increase their organization's brand awareness on college campuses;
- Build long-lasting relationships with local universities.
- Understand and communicate with the Millennial generation;
- Make the business case for internship programming;
- Gain executive level support;
- Plan for the best time of year to host interns;
- Structure internship projects, assignments, and tasks;
- Choose the most appropriate supervisor;
- Target the most fitting universities;
- Marketing the internship opportunity to students;
- Interview and select intern candidates;
- Provide out-of-the-ordinary orientation programming
- Compensate and provide benefits to interns;
- Evaluate and provide feedback to interns;
- Gain valuable data regarding the performance of the internship program;
- Navigate the legal environment of internships;
- Gain organizational diversity through internships.
REGISTER NOW [Link] SPACE IS LIMITED!