Tuesday, April 23, 2013
The London Symposium on Climate Change
22 - 24 June, Cambridge Club, London
The London Symposium on Climate Change is a special interest meeting of London Symposia, an organization devoted to scholarly research, writing and discourse. This interdisciplinary conference is an opportunity for academics and policy makers from the different disciplines to meet and discuss the many issues related to climate change.
The meeting will bring to the table scholars from the realms of economics, engineering, health, law, trade, agriculture, nutrition, political science, philosophy, education and the physical and chemical sciences to present papers and engage in discourse relevant to global warming and its effects on human welfare and progress. You are invited to present a paper in your area of expertise and to respond to other papers that are presented at the session. You may, also, attend the meeting as an observer. If you decide to present a paper you will be requested to submit a brief abstract of 300 words or less for review by the Symposium Programme Committee.
Notations for the London 2013 meeting are:
- Abstracts submitted for presentations of papers must be approved by the Programme Committee of the Symposium
- If authors wish to submit their research papers for publication they must do so within thirty days of the last day of the Symposium.
- All research papers submitted for publication are subject to external peer review.
- Papers submitted for publication may be published in a Symposium Review, as an edited book or as a journal article.
- Please see the “Research Topics” for the range of Symposium interests.
Register for the symposium before May 5, 2013.