General Graduate Admission Information for SoArch
APPLICATION DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2013 / Our online application is now closed and we will no longer be accepting applications. Admission questions should be directed to our Graduate Admission Coordinator, Samantha Carter. The online application for Fall 2014 will be available October 15, 2013.
General Application Requirements:
- GRE scores
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) References (to be completed online)
- Statement of Purpose
- $75 Application Fee (paid online)
- Resume/CV (required for all BPD, CD, MTID & MUD applicants)
- Portfolio (required for all MUD applicants, encouraged for MSSD & MSA applicants)
- Website/URL of your work (required for all MTID applicants)
- TOEFL scores (required for all International applicants)
All applications must be completed in their entirety by s/he whose name appears on the application. All supporting documents must be uploaded by the Applicant. Except for applications made by bona-fide not-for-profit organizations (e.g. Fulbright, Amideast), any application filled out wholly or in part by any person other than the Applicant will be disqualified. If you are an agent, consultant, or other third party acting on behalf of the Applicant you must declare so in writing (email is acceptable) to the Graduate Admissions Coordinator, Samantha Carter before beginning an application.