General Graduate Admission Information for SoArch
APPLICATION DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2014 / Our online application is now CLOSED for Fall 2014 admission. Admission questions for Fall 2015 should be directed to our Graduate Admission Coordinator, Samantha Carter. The online application for Fall 2015 will be available November 1, 2014 through the final deadline February 1, 2015.
Please note a change to our requirements for the TOEFL and IELTS exams. The minimum TOEFL score for acceptance in the School of Architecture is 100, with a minimum subscore of 24 in each category; Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing. (Minimum accepted IELTS score is 7.0, with 6.5 in each section). Our graduate committee reserves the right to consider applicants who do not meet our 24 minimum requirement in each category.
General Application Requirements:
- GRE scores (can be waived after interview for DPP)
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) References (to be completed online)
- Statement of Purpose
- $75 Application Fee (paid online)
- Portfolio (required for all MUD applicants, encouraged for MSSD & MSA applicants)
- Website/URL of your work (required for all MTID applicants)
- TOEFL scores (required for all International applicants without English as a native language)
- Interview (required for DPP)
All applications must be completed in their entirety by s/he whose name appears on the application. All supporting documents must be uploaded by the Applicant. Except for applications made by bona-fide not-for-profit organizations (e.g. Fulbright, Amideast), any application filled out wholly or in part by any person other than the Applicant will be disqualified. If you are an agent, consultant, or other third party acting on behalf of the Applicant you must declare so in writing (email is acceptable) to the Graduate Admissions Coordinator, Samantha Carter before beginning an application.