Roots in Pittsburgh and a Global Reach
While Carnegie Mellon has strong roots in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the university truly has a global presence. With branch campuses and the opportunity to study abroad or pursue professional and distance-learning, students are sure to find many ways to explore the world with Carnegie Mellon.
Study at Carnegie Mellon - Internationally
Carnegie Mellon offers programs in the following locations. Note: some programs are joint with other universities in the regions.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US (central campus)
- Adelaide, Australia
- Ankara, Turkey
- Athens, Greece
- Aveiro, Coimbra, Lisbon, Madeira and Porto, Portugal
- Beijing, China
- Bologna, Italy
- Chennai, India
- Daejeon, South Korea: Mechanical Engineering | Software Engineering
- Doha, Qatar
- Guangzhou, China
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Kobe, Japan
- Monterrey, Mexico
- New York City, New York, US
- Silicon Valley, California, US
- Singapore: Entertainment Technology Center | Mechanical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon also offers students the chance to study first in Pittsburgh, then finish their studies in other locations, based on the field of study.
Carnegie Mellon students from all majors can study abroad for a summer, semester or full academic year through the Office of International Education.
Carnegie Mellon also offers dozens of executive and professional education opportunities, like the Tepper School of Business's FlexMode MBA, through distance learning.